30 Before 30
- Purchase a beginner piano book and learn a simple song
- Take a train ride --Although I did ride the Santa Train at Pullen park, I'm hoping to do a "real" train if possible.
Walk through a corn maze
- Write 5 handwritten letters to friends
- Fly a kite with my boys
Plant daffodil bulbs in front yard Take a meal to a new mom
- Pay it forward --I've decided what I'll be making, so that's a start! Hopefully I can deliver them close to Valentine's Day :)
- Visit Connor
Try out a new recipe Go Christmas Caroling--Yes, the boys learned "Jingle Bells" and "We Wish you a Merry Christmas" Post my 500th blog post--THIS IS MY 500th POST! Donate to a charity--Donated to JDRF
- Have a party (not for my children) This is the one I'm most excited about, well that and the hot air balloon ride. My ideal party will be a house-warming party when all the renovations are complete!
- Take a good friend to lunch
Do something nice for a neighborchased down a yard waste barrel that was flying through the air like a kite and e-mailed neighbors to find it's owner.
- See a movie at the theater with Derek
- Decide where Chandler will go to Kindergarten --We will know the answer to this in late March!
- Visit a new city
- Read one book for fun
- Update our mailbox
Figure out how to upload videos to the blogI crossed this one out with fingers crossed that I've FINALLY figured this out with NO help from Derek.
- Have a progressive dinner party
Bring a meal to somebody who is sick/has sick kids
- Try a “fancy” cupcake Tried going to GiGi's one time, but they were closed :(
Volunteer at the preschool Bake & Decorate cookies with my 3 messy boys Have a live Christmas tree for the first time in 10+ years--Never did get around to posting about my not liking the watering part. Luckily we have a large stand and Derek did it mostly :)
- Visit the Biltmore House, or at least plan the trip
- Take a Hot Air Balloon Ride, or plan it!
Hopefully this is a random video of Brighton just to prove that I can do this by myself.