Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My 3rd Month

My 3rd month was very exciting! I was baptized at our church on June 3rd.

Here are my godparents - Erin and Joel Thompson - Erin is my mommy's cousin:

Here I am at the church with mommy, daddy, and pastor Jay Minnick:
Here I am at my two month doctor visit. Doctor said I was doing great! I declined to post pictures of the visit much after the time this picture was taken...I was not looking my best after those crazy nurse's poked me with those sharp silver things in the thigh!
We decided to take a trip to Charleston, South Carolina because mommy's cousin Joyanna was graduating from high school and we went down to celebrate and visit with family. Here is a baby we met while down there (the baby is mommy's cousin Dusty's son Dustin):
We also got to meet mommy's cousin Jenny's little girl Chloe!
You have already met my big sister Katie, but here is my big brother Connor. He is a blue crowned conure. I like watching him!
Guess what! We have a really neat pool at our house. It got warm enough for me to get in. I really like chillin on the float!
Here is my great-grandmother reading me a book! I love to watch intently.

No comments: