Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekend Fun!


Daddy had to work a lot this past weekend. I got kinda frustrated because he couldn't play with me, so I stole his laptop and decided I was going to fix the problem fast so he could stop working and play with me!




Over the weekend, we got to have lunch with our neighbor who lives in India! I know...I was confused at first too, until Mommy explained it to me. Jillian is the owner of the house next to ours. She rents her house out. She told us that they may come back to the United States at some point! I'm glad we got to spend some time with her while she was here for a couple of weeks!



Daddy finished my swingset over the weekend. Here I am trying it out for the first time! They did a great job building it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping me up to date. If you want to get rid of that comnputer, send it to me. Grampy