Monday, January 14, 2008

9 Months Old!

Time Flies!

I am now 9 months old!
Stats:
Weight: 19lbs. 9oz.
Height: 28.5 inches.
Eye Color: brown
Hair: starting to grow over my ears!
Legs: gaining strength
Eating: very well - eating puffs and cheerios like candy, love biter biscuits!
Voice: getting louder. I'm working on ma-ma and da-da and ba-ba (my parents don't really know what that one is referring to, but I'm working on it). Occasionally, I will mumble what sounds like "more".

Other things I do:
I can wave hi and bye very well. I also have started to clap! I also like to join in on laughter when other people are laughing. I am starting to wiggle around a lot more, possibly showing signs of wanting to crawl, but I kinda like getting carried around. I'm not sure if I'm going to crawl, I might just walk first instead. I love standing at my new table!

Here is a great 9 month picture of me waving!

No comments: