Saturday, February 14, 2009

Rolling Over!

Over the last couple of weeks I have decided that I am really going to change! I have shown mommy and daddy that I can laugh! Sounds like a deep chuckle right now because I have a cold. So does my big brother, and my mommy had it for a few days also! Hopefully we are all on the mend. Anyways...I also showed mommy and daddy that I can roll over all by myself. Chandler likes to help me a lot by pushing me when I get half way rolled over, but I can do it myself! Here are some pictures!
--Brighton



2 comments:

Carrie and Andrew Rogers said...

The last picture you can really see Chandler in his face. I don't usually think they look a whole lot alike, but definitely there!

Anonymous said...

Your little guys are so cute! We love reading your blog. :)