Thursday, May 30, 2013

Catching Up

These last few weeks have been a blur...

Our back-door neighbors have come over to play:



We've gone to some Birthday parties (mine included):



On my actual birthday I ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner for FREE.  All because it was my birthday.  Some places you just show your ID and they give you a free meal.  I was all over this!  It was an especially nice treat to have breakfast out with Derek while other people watched kids or took them to school.  


The reason I haven't blogged much lately is that right after my birthday, the whole family got sick.  It started with me and Brighton and progressed slowly over the whole family for just over a week.  We were robbed of two whole weekends of having fun family time :(  Bummer!  I think we are FINALLY over it now that it's almost June.


No comments: