Sunday, June 9, 2013

Jamison's Baptism Weekend

I know I'm way behind on blogging....

The Godparents, Erin & Joel came down for the weekend to celebrate Jamison's Baptism!

Joel and the boys were able to go for a brief swim.  With all the rain we've had, we haven't cranked up the pool heater and it was a chilly 81 (I know, we are spoiled).  


We had a wonderful dinner at the church on Saturday night to celebrate.  


Here the Godparents hold a crying Jamison....


Somehow Joel managed to pick up the other three too:


Here is the whole family on Sunday after the baptism at church:


A beautiful family of six!


The siblings: Granddaddy Bob and "Auntie Liz"



Erin and Joel are in the process of pursuing adoption.  They have been unsuccessful in other ways of growing their family.  All of the paperwork, home visits, and other red tape has been completed thus far.  Now begins the true waiting game.  Please pray for them and the birth mother that will eventually select them as parents.  I know Erin and Joel will be great parents as this has been on their hearts for many years now.  Hopefully they won't have to wait too much longer and I'll get to be an "auntie" too (at least the closest I can get since I'm an only child!)

No comments: