Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Re-Gift

I have attended a holiday party for many years that is hosted by one of my co-workers.  She has dubbed it a "re-gifting party" where you bring your worst Christmas gift and exchange it for something else.  It is so much fun!  I've been wanting to host my own for several years now, and I finally did!  It was So Much Fun!  I can't wait to do it again next year!


Of course, I forgot to take any pictures during the actually party....but here is some proof that at least one friend made it.  This was a ladies only party, but non-crawling babies were welcome too!


I had prepared a HUGE spread of food, but I enjoy doing that.  Plus the boys and Derek were able to have the leftover for lunch that the thoroughly enjoyed.  My mom had made her famous "Jewish Apple Cake" and Diane made some of my grain-free, dairy-free banana bread.  


For drinks, I had hot tea, hot chocolate, OJ, and Mimosas (and water too).  The Mimosas were the hit of the party and it seemed I needed to not have much more than that, ha!



No comments: