Sunday, June 21, 2015

More Beach Fun!

We really enjoyed our time here at Isle of Palms!


It was very hot, but much hotter (we heard) back in Raleigh.  We spent one afternoon at the local playground.  Luckily there was a nice breeze to keep us from melting.



Before heading back to Raleigh, we found a very small waterpark that the kids could enjoy for the morning.  The plan was to spend the morning there and then pack the cars while the little ones napped and then hit the road.  I normally like to drive during nap time, but there was no time to get packed up and cleaned up otherwise.  


The boys enjoyed the few slides and swimming in the pool.  Jamison even was brave enough to ride a  medium-size slide.  Here are a few more pictures from some times a the beach.  I bought all the boys long-sleeve swim shirts to cut down on sunscreen use.  I also insisted on hats.  I think it's funny to see Brighton swimming below with his hat on.


Maverick is such a cutie!



Also while we were there, my aunt and uncle as well as my cousin, Joyanna, and her fiancé, Joe came by for dinner one night.  Joyanna and Joe are getting married this fall and we'll be back for the wedding.  It was a fun trip and I know we'll always have these wonderful memories.



No comments: