Friday, October 5, 2007

6 Months Old!


Today mommy gave me this new thing called a cup. When we went to the doctor's office today he told mommy to start giving me juice. Mommy went to the store today and bought me 3 cups and gave me a little pear juice to try. I really liked it. Although I'm not quite sure how this cup operates and sometimes I chew on the handles.


It's hard to believe that I'm now 6 months old, huh? Time flies when you are a baby! This is a picture of me on my 1/2 birthday. I now weigh 19 lbs and 1 oz and am ~ 26 inches long. Daddy says that I look like a big boy now.


Silly Katie. Mommy caught you giving me a kiss in the ear. I do love my Katie girl though. We play every day and even when I'm too rough with Katie she takes it. I love to pull her hair. It makes me giggle. A few days ago I even pulled out one of her whiskers, but she didn't mind. Dogs are the best!

No comments: