Monday, October 8, 2007

Quality Entertainment


This is a picture of me sleeping in my crib. Mommy took this photo on Saturday morning. This was the longest time that I have ever slept. I slept from 9:30 p.m. till she woke me up at 8 a.m. I guess that now that I'm having 3 meals a day my tummy stays sastified long enough for me to keep "normal" sleeping hours.


I'd just like to let everybody know out there that sometimes when you get bored I have found the best entertainment around. Hopefully you have one of the machines in your home. It is the neatest thing and I love to watch it. Mommy puts all of my clothes inside it and pushes a button and the next thing I know, there is water pouring inside and my clothes start to spin around and around. I just love the spinning colors and the noise too. It is great. I could watch it for hours! I even sometimes peek over to the machine when I'm in my highchair hoping that it might turn on for my enjoyment.

No comments: