Monday, February 4, 2008

10 Months Old!



I have now officially made it over the 20 lb mark. I am now 20 lbs 2 oz and still about 28.5 inches long. At ten months old I am now eating tons. I love most anything except green peas (but mommy doesn't like them either). I like cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, yogurt (which I tried for the first time today), apples, carrots, raisins, bread, eggs yokes, and many other things too! Mommy and Daddy kept trying to encourage me to move. They can tell that I get frustrated when things are out of my reach. They bought me a train that will move when I hit the top button to encourage me to crawl after it. I do like to watch it though. I usually go to bed about 9:30 p.m. and get up about 8 a.m. I'm still taking about 3 naps a day; 10-11 a.m., 2-3 p.m., and 7:30-8:30 p.m. Lately though some of my naps have been 1.5 - 2 hours long. Some people say this means I'm growing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chandler! Hope to see you soon!