Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy (Belated) Valentine's Day


I just wanted to wish everybody a Happy Valentine's Day. I hope yours was enjoyable. Mommy and I went over to Grandma's house while she hired somebody to clean her carpets. She is trying to get her house ready to put up for sale which should be any day now. She told me that she wants to move closer by. Mommy and Daddy stayed home and had a cheese fondue with chocolate covered strawberries. It was an enjoyable day for me. I was hoping to go on a date with my best girl, Isabelle, but I hear she has been sick. Unfortunately I have a bit of a cold now too....so it could be a while. I do enjoy looking at her blog though...I just smile and talk and giggle at her pictures. She is quite a looker!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too Mr. Cutie-pants!
xoxo
Isabelle