Thursday, May 1, 2008

Here's my Big Update!

Now that I'm on the move it's hard to find time to stop and blog about it all! Here's what's been going on with me in the last few weeks...

On Monday, 4/21 I had my first Physical Therapy appointment. I enjoyed playing with all the different toys and trying out the different positions the doctor put me in. Of course it wasn't as easy for mommy to do when we got home! I have started to cruise more and more at the couch and now I go to the right and the left!


Here's a picture of me and my (great) grandmother. Mommy and I went to visit her on Friday. I had a good time! I cut two more teeth (for a total of 14) that mommy noticed at grandmother's house. I have my first dental appointment May 9th. I plan to bite the dentist.

Here I am showing off my artwork. I have started coloring. Mommy bought me these special crayons that I can hold all by myself. I did this picture for daddy while he was at work. He was very impressed! Daddy now works from home on Wednesdays for a while to try and save gas. I will enjoy sneaking in and playing with him.

Here is a photo of my crawling motion. They tell me that I am doing "military" style crawling. I hear that mommy did that too. I keep my right arm tucked in and my left arm stretched forward. I am getting faster and faster each day. Today I have a therapy appointment and I know the doctor will be impressed with my progress. That's all for now...

No comments: