Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mobility 101

As many of you know...I have decided that I would like to learn how to move around/crawl around the house. The last two weeks I have really proven to Mommy and Daddy that I really can crawl around. I went from not moving around to army crawling in one day, then hands and knees crawling the next day, then pulling up to a stand the next day.

One of the first things I crawled towards is the electrical cord for the torch lamp in the living room! Mommy and Daddy weren't too happy about that.

Here is the classic shot (all babies do this) of me crawling to the front door to look out:


I also found out very quickly that if I try and pull up to a stand on Katie's feeding and water bowls that they can't support my weight and I fall backwards spilling water everywhere! Kinda scary at first, but I then had fun patting at the water spilled on the carpet while Daddy went to get some towels!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Such progress... I guess it's true that once they "get" something, they really get it! I bet next time they see each other, Chandler and Isabelle will be able to walk right up to each other!

PS. As for pine straw, we would just call them pine needles!

Anonymous said...

Big guy's on the move now--I'm sure that Katie's dishes are just the starting point for the mischief to come! By the time we see you next, he'll probably be walking! Hugs--J&G