Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Choo-Choo!

Santa brought me a train table that we keep in the Great Room. I am really liking it and play with it every day. I like to make the train cars go careening off the bridge at high rates of speed and watching them crash because they can't go around the curve without tipping over at the high rates of speed! When I would do that, Grandma would cover her eyes with her hands and exclaim "Ohhh, Noooo!". Since that point, I tend to do the same thing. I often repeat the following words after I send the mail truck crashing down the bridge, "mail-man" (sounds like "may-man") "crash" "Ohhhhh, Nooooo". I also know all of the different cars and animals by name, and know how to operate the fire hose on the fire truck to put out the fire. One of my other favorite things to do with the track is to tear it apart into pieces. Mommy and Daddy almost daily have to put the track back together in a different pattern, and they complain that they are running out of designs, need another bridge, don't have enough straight pieces, etc.. So they tell me that new train track and accessories are coming in the mail soon! I'm soooo excited! Here's a picture of me with my train table!
--Chandler
Check out the excitement on my face!


No comments: