Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

I have made a few new year's resolutions that I have asked mommy and daddy to help me out with. However, it seems like mommy and daddy wanted to accomplish these resolutions within the first week of the new year!

1.) Get a haircut!
2.) Get out of diapers and start using the potty!

Here is evidence of completing task number 1:
Before:


After (notice how serious I can pose):


Here is some evidence of me potty training. I am in my new big boy underwear!

I started telling mommy and daddy that I might be ready to use the potty a couple months ago by acting real interested in using the potty and have woken up dry most of the time. Mommy and Daddy started training me for real last week. I am doing really well and am really getting the hang of it. It is a lot of hard work and the first couple of days were pretty rough, however I have now learned how to hold it for longer and am telling mommy and daddy when I need to use the potty. We are all working hard and it is paying off! No more diapers! :)
--Chandler

No comments: