Sunday, May 17, 2009

Beach Fun!

Sorry to all our loyal blog followers...but we have been having a great time at a beach house in Emerald Isle, NC for the past 7 days, therefore no blogging occured!

We could fill up this whole blog and probably crash the blogger servers because Dad took so many good pictures!

We spent a whole week in a beautiful ocean front house. I got to do many fun things, like play in the sand and the ocean. We even stopped by a local fire department and I got to climb in some big fire trucks! I got to play miniature golf! So many fun things all in one week! It was great to be on vacation! Thanks to Grandma for my wonderful new blow up travel bed that allowed me to sleep well on vacation! Katie even came with us and enjoyed a morning beach run/walk everyday! Mimi and Grandaddy were with us the whole time, then Grandma and Nanny came down to the beach with us half-way through the week.
I'll let the pictures tell the story!
--Chandler
Admiring the ocean waves!


I found a crab!


The view from our back deck!


Grandaddy caught a flounder!


Cruising the beach with Grandaddy and Mimi


Brighton sitting on the beach.


A really neat rainbow we saw! Actually two of them!


Driving a big fire truck!


Playing in the ocean with Grandma!


Trying to stay standing with Nanny


No comments: