Friday, May 22, 2009

Multiplying Rabbits!

Last night after dinner, we went outside to play some more. Mommy called me over to her because she noticed what looked like a couple of small bunny rabbits. If you recall, last month, I posted about a rabbit living under our azalea bush. So, the little bunnies let me get real close (within a few feet) before they would dart away into another area of our front grass. We watch for a little while, then back away, and I see that the mommy rabbit comes out from underneath my slide/fort in the front yard! I then see the little bunny rabbits race over to the mommy, and they even started to nurse!
Dad then had the suspicion that their burrow was probably underneath my slide/fort. Later that night, he went out there and saw that there definitely was a burrow under there!

That was very neat! I guess our yard is a rabbit's paradise!
--Chandler
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: