Sunday, June 28, 2009

8 Months Old!

Today I turned 8 months old! I am on the cusp of crawling! Mommy keeps making me mad by placing toys just out of my reach and making me try and get them! I have 'shuffled' occasionally, but have yet to truly 'crawl'. I have been quite grumpy this last week, but I have a good excuse! My two top front teeth are coming in, and they really don't feel good! I am a grabber! Last week, I was playing with my brother and before I knew it, I had a clump of his hair in my hand. I am sleeping well lately now that I have a routine down pat. If my routine is messed up slightly, then there is hell to pay! I am measuring right at 20 pounds! Hope everyone is doing well. Here is a pictures of me on the couch and a picture of me diving into the bucket of toys!
--Brighton
 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: