Friday, June 5, 2009

Comedian!

Hi all,
Daddy thinks lately that I am quite the comedian. He laughs pretty hard at me when I say some things. For example...here is a recent conversation we had one evening.
Me.....I see Brighton eating carrots.
Daddy..Chandler, what kinds of things do you eat?
Me.....Uhhh, apples!
Daddy..That's good, what other types of things do you eat?
Me.....(after thinking about it for 10 seconds) Guinea Pigs! (Sounded more like 'giggy pigs') (I started giggling)

Daddy for some reason fell on the floor laughing! I thought it was pretty funny.

Another example of a funny thing I said:
We often after dinner go down to the lake and walk around and feed the geese! This particular night was a pretty hot night, and Mommy and Daddy let me walk on my own down the path, rather than riding in the stroller. A man was walking the other direction and was passing us. He happened to have his shirt off, so I pointed and said "Naked!".

Daddy and Mommy laughed pretty hard about that one too!

--Chandler
Posted by Picasa

No comments: