Tuesday, July 28, 2009

9 Months Old!

Today, I am 9 Months Old already! I can't believe it. Here are my official stats:

Weight - 20 lbs 9 oz. (50%)
Length - 28 in (50%)
Head - 47.5 cm (95%)

As you can tell, just like my brother, lots of brains! I am generally a happy little boy, but I have vaulted into the stage where if I can't see my mommy, then I scream my head off! My mommy tends to not like this! I am crawling really well, I especially like to take off after the dogs water bowl and stick my hand in it! I can pull up to just about anything and am I can pull myself to a stand if I really want to, but don't do it too much in an effort to not showboat my skills :) I have 5 chompers and can bite real good and hard with my two front teeth! I seem to also have a strong attraction to shoes and will seek them out no matter where they are. I tend to not talk and babble much, I leave that to my brother!

I am sleeping pretty good nowadays, setback by a slight cold for a while, but am slowly getting better again. I seem to have a real good internal clock, because I don't let that clock say 6:00am! I must wake up just before 6! Although I am getting better!
--Brighton
Posted by Picasa

No comments: