Monday, July 27, 2009

My Pet Fish!

Hi all,
Earlier this year we got three fish for our pond, one koi and two goldfish. They are really doing well in Daddy's pond he built last year. They have lots of room to swim around fast! Daddy and I have been 'training' the fish to eat out of our hands, and we now have all three of them eating directly from my hand and Daddy's hand! It has become a nightly ritual...after Brighton goes to bed, Daddy and I go outside and feed the fish. They are always waiting for us in one spot and we get to play with them for a few minutes! It is really neat! I even know them by name. The big orange one is OJ, the yellow koi is Daisy, and the other smaller goldfish is Oscar! Daddy took video of me feeding/playing with the fish. They will almost let me pick them up!
--Chandler

No comments: