Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Beach Fun!

Today was another fun morning on the beach.  The boys love to dig in the sand and play in the waves. Maverick was happy as a clam when we dug him his own "pool" that he could climb in and out of and splash and have fun.  


I really enjoyed our trip to the beach this year.  I actually got to go swimming this time (unlike last year where I just held a sleeping baby all the time).  Chandler really liked swimming in the waves and would go out as far as we'd let him.  Brighton wanted you to be holding onto him very tightly, but did go out in the ocean.  I'm proud of him!



This will probably be our only beach trip this year, so I was glad we all had so much fun.  Can't wait till next year!  Maybe we'll rent right on the beach and stay for a week?

No comments: