Sunday, July 15, 2012

Enjoying our Pool

Here's a few pictures of us enjoying the pool.  We have been in our pool, by far, much more than in the past summers.  The heater we added was a great investment.  The boys no longer complain of being cold, and the afternoons are fairly shady so I don't have to worry about sunscreen as much!


Daddy was able to take a few quick shots before jumping in to join us.  I never seem to be able to take pictures on my own, or when we have playdates, so I wanted proof that we use our pool :)

Happy Summer!

1 comment:

nelsonjeneen said...

Lindsay,
I finally figured it out... I went through Megan's blog to get to your blog! It was really nice seeing you the other day. I hope we can run into each other again while we are in Raleigh. :)
Jill
PS. if you know of anymore fun, free things to do in the area (like the craft thing @ Umstead) then send me an email. nelsonjeneen@gmail.com
thanks