Monday, July 22, 2013

What's new with Jamison?

Jamison is getting bigger each and every day.  He is also working on many new skills.

Here he demonstrates that no swaddling wrap can contain him:
(he managed to get his arms completely out of the velcro wrap during the night)


He has enjoyed some outside time in the swing with the help of his head support:


And his latest and greatest skill is rolling over as shown by this series:





I will have to check the baby books and see if he is our earliest roller.  I don't think so, but Derek does.  I do know one thing for certain, he certainly rolls much more than ANY of the other boys did.  I think Chandler rolled over about 3 times and that was it.  He never did it again.  It seems like all Jamison does is roll over.  He's already trying the crawling motions as well.  Maybe this is a sign that we'll have an early crawler and/or walker.  Only time will tell...


In other news, Jamison is also the only baby I've had to sleep on his stomach.  I always place him on his back to sleep, and flip him back to his back when he fusses, but this time he just fell asleep that way.    It makes me a little nervous, but I pray over him all day long, so I know God will keep him safe.  



No comments: