Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Christmas in July

I couldn't resist.  There was a "Christmas in July" Sale going on, and I couldn't resist...we bought a bounce house!

This gift is for Brighton's B-day (October) and will be used for many playdates and birthday parties as well.  I figured that we'd more than get our money's worth out of it.

I just couldn't wait to show the boys.  We waited in their bedroom and told them Dad was moping the floor and we needed to stay put.  He was secretly setting up the bounce house.  We then came out and opened the front door.  You couldn't bottle that excitement!



They all had a great time and it's just the right size for our boys.


Thank goodness I opted for the one with the slide.  They loved launching themselves down it!



Now the only problem is that after the first 45-minute bounce session one of the seams has a tear.  I've already contacted customer service and we are working on a warranty claim :(
It still functions fine with the tear, but I would hope it would last longer than that.  At least it's a great way to burn off some energy that seems boundless around here.

No comments: