Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Jamison at 11 Months!

Jamison is 11 months old!

Stats: 
Weight: 21 lbs, 2 oz
Height: 28.75"

I almost didn't get stats because our pediatrician is suddenly requiring appointments for weight checks and I wasn't about to come another day or frankly wait more than 5 minutes for a task that I'm completely capable of doing by myself, but I digress...

Here's my Cutie Pie:


This little guy loves being outside.  He is so close to taking his first steps, it's scary.  We've never had a walker this early, so I'm not sure I'm ready for that.  Brighton was the earliest at 15 months!


Here's the on the couch shot.  Almost impossible to get.  Derek was the camera man and I was the baby placer.  You had about .8 seconds to get a picture before he was on the move.

Jamison cut his 5th tooth on his 11-month b-day.  It is the lower right one next to the middle two.  His sleep is still unpredictable at night, but most nights he will wake for a quick feed and settle right back down.  Occasionally he will not wake at all.  This month he has started to shake his head "yes" and "no".  His vocabulary still consists of "bye" but he jibber-jabbers almost constantly.  He likes to be part of the conversation.  He is still taking two naps, but I've had to shorten the morning one to one hour, so that he will still go down easy for his second nap about 1:15 p.m.

He will walk while pushing a toy/shopping cart/etc...

His favorite foods still seem to be meat and grains.  He loves some sweets too.  I never would have given these other things to my first babies, but well...it's just too hard not to with the 4th.  He has already had (plain) doughnuts, and shortbread cookies.  I can't wait to see what he does with his smash cake on his birthday.  

I'm really looking forward to this summer and all the fun times we will have outside and in the pool.  Bring on the warm weather...we are ready for it!

No comments: