Saturday, June 14, 2014

Jamison

I can't believe how big my baby is getting!

Jamison loves to come outside and climb up on this rotting bench in the front yard.  I'm tempted to throw it away, but I know Jamison would be upset.

He is so hard to keep contained when he's outside.  I'm always having to stand at the end of our driveway to keep him out of the street.  If I'm not already chasing him down the sidewalk, he's always going places where he shouldn't be!  The other day I filled a bucket with water for him to play in.  At least that kept him happy and in one place (relatively) for about 10 minutes so I could sit down.  


We have no girls in this house, but all the boys have had fun dressing up in this dress.  Jamison is not at this phase yet, but his brothers thought it was hilarious to put it on him and call him "Princess Jamie" and laugh.  


In about another month, I'll have some stats on Jamison at his 15 month check up.  
He sure is a cutie pie!

No comments: