Thursday, December 13, 2007

8 months old!

So, my parents forgot to let everyone know that I am now 8 months old and my vital statistics are as follows:

Weight: 19 lbs 9 oz.
Length: 28 inches

My weight gain has slowed down some, but I am getting taller!

I can now play peek-a-boo with anyone that wants to play. I pull the blanket over my head and then will quickly yank it down and laugh!

Mommy and Daddy keep trying to make me crawl. Frankly, I kinda like being carried around. I'm working hard on it though. I couple of times I managed to "crawl" backwards a few inches. Still having trouble figuring out what to do with my legs. Daddy says I look like a beached seal trying to move around. Belly on the ground, but arms and legs flailing in the air!

I'm getting smarter and smarter by the day. I continue to amaze my parents by playing hide and seek games and looking for things.

Anyways...more to come. Hope everyone is having a great Xmas season!

No comments: