Thursday, December 20, 2007

Roseola?


My mommy is still covering my blog for me, as I'm still under the weather....

The doctors are hoping to see a rash develop on Chandler today or tomorrow. The suspected virus is Roseola. Chandler's fever spiked to 103.6 on Tuesday and he threw up one time in the evening. On Wednesday he woke up running a low fever of only 99, and was having a pretty good day. After his nap at 3 p.m. he had some juice and then got the chills before spiking up to 102.1

We went to the doctor's again and blood was drawn to look for any underlying causes of this fever for 3 days. He seems otherwise okay. Luckily he continues to nurse, but is still refusing food except cereal puffs. They say he is well hydrated, so I hope that continues. In the meantime we are continuing to rest and hoping this has resolved itself soon! I am getting cabin fever!

No comments: