Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Feeling Better

Well, less than 100 days to go. Can you believe it? Mommy must be feeling much better now because she is moving around again. For the past week or so Mommy has been going to a special doctor called a Chiropractor. It turns out that she didn't have sciatica, but I was causing a nerve to be pinched and boy it was painful. She couldn't hardly walk or take care of my brother, Chandler. Luckily the nerve pain is gone and all that remains is soreness from the adjustments. I wasn't quite sure what was going on at first. I was sleeping happily when I heard a loud pop and I thought my walls were caving in.....that must have been the first adjustment! After that I haven't heard many more pops, but I always wake up and move around a lot after Mommy gets adjusted. Anyways, Mommy is glad to be back to her old self again (well, almost) Till next time......Deuce

No comments: