Monday, July 28, 2008

Off to the Races!

Hi all!

I have great news. Last night I was playing on the floor with my family. They decided to let me go when I was standing up and before I knew it...I was half-way across the room on my feet. I'm not sure how I did it, but my mom and dad said that I just took my first steps and am now on the way to walking and running! At times I was able to take 6-7 steps at a time, all by myself! It feels very wierd, but with some practice, I can tell that I will really like it!

Daddy is pretty smart! About ten days ago...I started standing up on my own, and daddy told everyone that in two weeks time, I would be walking! He was right!

Here are some pictures of the action...however, daddy said it was hard to get pictures because you could never tell when I was going to fall, or when I was going to walk across the room!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Chandler!!!!