Saturday, October 25, 2008

Farm Day for the WBWC

Today, the Women's Birth and Wellness Center had their 5th annual birthday party bash at a farm near Hillsborough, NC. We decided to attend this year. As we drove up into the parking lot, Maureen (the midwife who caught me a year and a half ago), greeted us with signs of crossed fingers since it is now less than two weeks away until my little brother/sister is born! We then proceeded to inform her that we figured that if we were going to come out into the country for something, we chose a good place - a place with all 5 midwives in one spot. Maureen responded with, "The back of my car will do just fine!". Anyways...the farm allowed me to get up close and personal with a lot of neat farm animals. We got to see cows, goats, roosters, chickens, geese, horses, oh my. Here are some pictures of the event. The pumpkin is Maureen!


No comments: