Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Preparing for Baby!

One day when I woke up this last week, I walked out into the great room and found a bunch of my old toys/furniture setup! It included my bouncy seat, a swing, and my pack-and-play. I just kept running around from one thing to the other wondering what is going on. Mommy and Daddy said that they are preparing for the new baby to arrive and that the baby will be using this furniture.

I was very interested in the buttons on the pack-and-play. I had to wedge myself between the bed and the pack-and-play to press the buttons!

Mommy and Daddy also were making a sign to put in the front yard when the new baby arrives. All I wanted to do was play with the stickers. Mommy and Daddy decided that they didn't need the rest of the letters, so they attacked me with them!

No comments: