Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hill Ridge Farm Fun!


Today we went to Hill Ridge Farm in Youngsville. I met my friend, Isabelle out at the farm. We had a lot of fun together. There was so much to do! While waiting for Isabelle to arrive, I made my way through this giant maze. I thought that I was never going to make it out of there. You can see how happy I was when I finally saw the end!

The farm has animals to look at. I like to entertain mommy and daddy with all the animal noises that I know. Sometimes I say that the cow says "moo" now (instead of "baa") but this means that the sheep also says "moo".

Isabelle and I played in the sandbox for a little while before taking a ride on a giant slide. The pictures didn't come out to clear of that because we were going so fast, but it sure was fun. Next, we went into this giant box of corn! It was a lot of fun! I couldn't walk in it because I kept sinking, but I finally figured out how to crawl on top.





Last, we went on a hayride and went to the pumpkin patch. I had fun running through all of the pumpkins. I tried my hardest to pick them up, but they were all to heavy! What a fun day we had!



No comments: