Friday, December 5, 2008

I have climbed the mountain!

I have been trying to do this for a long time now and I can now finally get to the top of the mountain, also known as the couch! I can now get up onto the couch all by myself. Mommy and Daddy always yell at me when I stand up and run back and forth on the couch, but man, it sure is fun! I listen for the most part, but sometimes I just tune Mommy and Daddy out because I am having so much fun bouncing back and forth on the couch. Usually in the evenings I will climb up on the couch and sit down like Mommy and Daddy and watch a little TV.

I am getting used to having my little brother around. Most of the time I am a real big helper to Mom and Dad. Oh, by the way, I've sort of stopped calling them 'Mommy' and 'Daddy'. I now prefer 'Mom' and 'Dad'. Anyways...I do help out a lot. I go get new diapers to help change my brother and am always interested in what is going on with him. You will often find me stopping what I'm doing and going over to brother and giving him a soft kiss on top of his head! Mom and Dad always tell me how sweet that is of me to do that.

If you've been a follower of my blog, you may know that one of my first words was 'car', and everything was a car, even trucks. I would often argue with Mom and Dad when they would point out that it was a truck - I would just yell back 'car!!!'. Well, eventually I then switched to calling everything a truck instead. Well, just recently I started saying car again. Maybe one day I'll say car and truck!

I'm starting to put together phrases. One day I was in our driveway and went to Dad's car and said 'Dadda car'. I also like to point out when my baby brother is crying by saying 'brother cry'.

Anyways...that's all for now. Here's a couple more pictures!
--Chandler

No comments: