Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Big Weekend - Baptism!

Hi Everybody...

This weekend, I was baptized at our church! What an amazing and important event. We had lots of family attend and my Godmommy Erin and Goddaddy Joel were even able to spend the night with me at our house Saturday night. We then went to the church Sunday morning and then after church, we all went out to eat at a local restaurant! What a fun weekend! Here are some pictures showing this weekends events!
--Brighton
Posing with the Godparents!


The whole family at the church! Back row - Grandma, Granddaddy Bob, Aunt Elizabeth, Uncle Dennis, middle row - Nanny, Grandmother, Mimi, Godmommy Erin, Goddaddy Joel, bottom row - Daddy, brother Chandler (wouldn't stay still!), Mommy, and me!


Posing with Pastor Jay!


The whole crowd at the restaurant!


Here's what I was doing during lunch!


All dressed up in my baptismal gown!

No comments: