Sunday, December 14, 2008

Museum Fun!

Today we decided to go to the Life and Science Museum in Durham for a little while. Mommy and Daddy had some free passes that they had to use up before year's end, and with Christmas coming, we decided to go ahead and go. I wish we had more time because we didn't really get to see everything, but Daddy promised that we would go back sometime soon and spend more time. My favorite part of the whole museum was pushing the handicap buttons at the doors to make them open automatically! Actually, they were pretty neat, but I really enjoyed the exhibits of the museum!
--Chandler

Here I am pointing out the alligators!


Neat snakes!


Digging in the boxes of Kapla blocks! I loved to throw these around!


Playing with Mom!


Brighton had fun too! Here's what he did the whole time!

No comments: