Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fat Lip!

Ok, so I have fallen to the ground and bumped my head and gotten some scraps on my hands and knees. But I have yet to really let the blood flow, until last night...

I was running fast around the corner into the great room and the corner of my train table jumped out and bit me in the mouth! No, actually, I tripped and my lip/mouth met the corner of the train table. It was not a pretty site! It was by far my worst spill yet. What a bloody mess! After all was cleaned up, I ended up with just a really fat/swollen/cut open lip. Luckily, it didn't bleed too much, so no stiches, but probably not far from it. I handled it like a champ! I really didn't let it bother me too much! And of course...if you know my parents...they got a picture of my fat lip!
--Chandler

No comments: