Thursday, March 19, 2009

Window's Down, Breeze Blowing My Hair

All,
Daddy said that he read in someone else's blog (Surface Family) about driving with the windows down in the car and how much their kids loved it!

So, Daddy had to run up the street to drop off a Fedex package, so I hopped into my car seat with him, and since it was fairly warm, Daddy decided to roll down the windows for the trip.

I squealed and wriggled with delight as I felt the wind blowing my hair. I kept trying to stick my hand out the window as if it 'controlled' the flow. Daddy loved watching me smile and laugh!
Unfortunately, Daddy decided not to take pictures of me while he was driving :)
Maybe next time!
--Chandler

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the wind, too, Chandler! Tyler is always asking me to roll the windows down, even when it's cold outside, because he loves to feel the wind on his face.