Friday, May 14, 2010

Tour de Free

So....who doesn't love free things? I certainly do. With my birthday just around the corner, I'm now cashing in on all the Birthday freebees hitting my inbox. I began the Tour de Free yesterday by hitting up Red Robin for my free Birthday burger. It also includes a free sundae for dessert, with chocolate, sprinkles, and whipped cream. You can't beat that deal. I bet they'd throw in some balloons too if you asked.

Today, I went to Cafe Carolina for my free sandwich (with purchase of a drink). I selected the BLT.
Of course, I usually have at least one moocher with me when I'm having lunch. Today, Chandler was in preschool so I only had Brighton. He's generally happy sharing just a couple bites (unless we are talking about dessert) so I gave him some of my sandwich.


I seriously considered buying a Cafe Carolina cupcake. They looked very tasty, but when I finished up my sandwich, the line had grown from like one person, to who knows how many. The line reached all the way from the register to my table.

I decided not to wait and instead continue the Tour de Free with a trip to Baskin Robbins. Here's Brighton posing with my free icecream. I selected Reese's PB cups in a sugar cone. Yum Yum!

So that's all I have for the Tour de Free. Please let me know what other free things I should sign up for so next year I can stretch it to three days!

No comments: