Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Way Back When-esday




NO....I'M NOT PREGNANT AGAIN.

With Mother's Day just around the corner I'm reminiscing about becoming a mother for the first time. I became pregnant with Chandler in July 2006, and had my first ultrasound 8/06. It was so exciting to see the life inside me (even if it just looked like a little bean at the time). Being a mother is the most challenging yet rewarding job. With my two boys it is definitely challenging at times, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. There is a quote that says with little ones the days are long, but the years are short. This is so true! My babies are 3 years and 18 months old. Time keeps marching along. My Birthday is less than two weeks away and I will continue growing older alongside my children. This phase in my life is a gift from God and I should do more to cherish it while I can. It won't last forever!

No comments: