Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy


My baby boy is two! I can't believe it....how fast these years have flown by. Luckily I have another baby on the way, because it makes me sad to think he's not a baby anymore. Most of the time he insists he's a "big boy" but sometimes he'll still say he's a baby and the baby says "wah, wah, wah".

Today we went to our photographer and had his two year pictures done. I can't wait to see them. He did so good, but it was funny...he'd put up his hand and say, "right back, bye". We were all laughing at how funny he is. He has a very funny sense of humor and knows it.

Brighton loves to do everything that Chandler does. He even says he is three years old. Every thing is "me too!" That's one of his favorite phrases. Brighton and Chandler still share a room and Brighton does great sleeping on the trundle bed. The boys' bedtime is about 8 p.m. and they normally get up from 7:30 -8 a.m. Brighton still takes an afternoon nap sometime about 1 p.m. Lately I've been shortening it to 1 1/2 hours so he's ready for bed.

Brighton is so outgoing! He loves going to preschool and I often leave him in the two-year-old class while I volunteer at church. He's actually not in that class because of the birthday cut-off, but you'd never know. He fits right in and gets mad when it's time to go. His vocabulary is very good, and I think is probably ahead of others his age. He will often speak in 6-8 word sentences.

Brighton's two year appointment is sometime next week, so I'll post stats then.

I love you sweet baby boy!
Love, Mom

No comments: