Thursday, March 12, 2015

3 Bears

Today me and the littles ventured out to 3 Bear Acres for a morning of fun.

I had heard of this place, but had never tried it out.  There is special pricing on Thursdays, so we decided to give it a go and some friends joined us.


Perhaps a new white sweatshirt wasn't the best idea for this trip.  Let's just say it is COVERED in paint, and is in the wash currently.  I'll let you know if it comes clean and then I can say if I liked this trip or not, ha!


Jamison was THRILLED with the painting station.  He could have stayed there the entire time.  Maverick wanted to go, go, go!  He enjoyed about every activity there was there.


I took Maverick out on the paddle boats for a short trip.  Ours was having some difficulty turning.  Probably because it was a lot heavier on one side.  The toboggan run was a favorite of Maverick's too.  He went down a few dozen times.  I know he's napping well right now because of it.  They put water and Tide on the fake grass to help the sleds go down the hill.  The sides of my pants got wet, but at least they smell good.  


The jumping pillow was another favorite of Maverick's.  He would run across it, back and forth, over and over and over again.  I'm sure the big boys would love to join us soon.  We had a great time!


No comments: