Saturday, March 28, 2015

Shower for Baby Boy Brown

Today I hosted a baby shower for one of my good friends.  I love to have a party and it was so much fun (and quite a bit of work, but I don't mind).  I made a diaper cake (see the owl hat peeking above the presents).  We had about 2 dozen guests and I enjoyed using the china and all of my serving pieces.  Luckily a friend of the mom-to-be made cupcakes, so I had one less thing to think about.


We enjoyed lemonade, tea, and water.  I had lots of yummy treats to munch on as we played some fun shower games too.  I think a good time was had by all!



Mom-to-be and me.


I didn't remember till half way through the shower to take pictures of the food table.  At least I have it documented so I can plan for future parties :)

One of the most time-consuming things was the favors.  I gave away bags of popcorn that read "Ready to PoP!"  Super cute if you ask me.  


I can't wait to meet this new little baby due in about one month or so.  I wish the mom a speedy delivery and no complications.

No comments: