Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day Brunch

For Mother's Day, I decided to host a brunch to honor all the mothers in my life.  I love hosting parties, so this was a gift to myself too.  Derek and the boys surprised me the day before with a gorgeous bouquet of roses and another of tulips.  As another surprise, Tina Osterhoudt (wife of Derek's late father) sent me a bouquet as well.  I was overwhelmed with flowers and decided to give all the mothers some to take home.  


My mom, Derek's mom, Derek's grandmother (Nanny), and my cousin, Jenny were able to come and celebrate with us.  It was a lovely morning and we all enjoyed ourselves.  


My lovely family with the banner the boys helped make to celebrate the day.  


I am so blessed that these four little boys call me Mom, Mommy,  & Mama.

Happy Mother's Day!


No comments: