Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm a One Year Old!

Time sure flies...today I turned One!

My party is on Saturday, but I had a fun day today as well. Daddy took off from work to be with me and we had fun playing. We also got my one year pictures done this afternoon. I also found out that I really like balloons. Grandma had a toy with flowers and balloons delivered to my house this morning. We also got some balloons for me to take my pictures with! Granddaddy and Mimi also brought over a bouquet of flower balloons and two red dogs made of balloons. They are a lot of fun! Only one major downside to balloons...my sister Katie and brother Connor really, really, really don't like balloons...they kinda act crazy with them around. Oh well...they just can't wait until I can chase them around the house with the balloons! Hehehe.

Here is my monthly picture! Will post more after my party!

No comments: