Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Party!






Well, my big day was today. Today I had my first Birthday Party! It was a blast. I had fun opening all of my presents and seeing all of my friends. The babies that came were, my girlfriend Isabelle (pictured); Aidan; Charlotte; and her big brother (3.5), Bryant.

Everybody sung Happy Birthday to me and then I got to dig into my cake! I wasn't sure what it was at first, but then Mommy signed "eat" to me and I dug in! I ate about half of it before Mommy decided that was enough of a sugar rush! My neighbors, Jim & Cindy, did a thing where they placed a bunch of different items on a tray in front of me and the one I selected was my future. Daddy was thrilled when I chose the golf ball to indicate that I'll be a future golfer. Anyways, it was a fun day and I'm going to bed early because I'm exhausted. I'll try to put up some video tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Son bellos Dios los bendiga. Yo soy chilena pero mi hijo es americano y tambien tengo nietos.
Saludos.