Sunday, April 20, 2008

Introducing Deuce

Hello everybody! This is my first "blog" about Baby # 2 (i.e. "Deuce") Derek and I still call Chandler our baby, so when we are trying to talk about the next baby saying "baby" gets confusing. We started saying Baby # 1 (Chandler) and Baby #2 (in womb) but that is too long, so we are calling Baby # 2 "Deuce" for short. We'll see how long this keeps up. I have been feeling good with this pregnancy, just like with Chandler. The first Trimester is almost over! At my Midwives appointment I was diagnosed with being positive for group Strep B. I took some medicine to help with that, so hopefully it is gone or much better by my next appointment (May 12th). Some days it is still hard to believe I'm really pregnant. I can't wait to feel Deuce move! Till next time...

No comments: